SINCE THE NEW VERSION 3.6 THIS FIX IS NO LONGER NEEDED
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING THE ISSUE PLEASE UPGRADE!
Hello Community, thanks to your reports we finally identified the issue that was causing the Dynamic Interiors malfunction in our latest release v3.5.
The issue (that is not happening to everyone, but just to about 10% of our users) is causing a 30sec hues fading when you enter/exit from a place that is using the Dynamic Interiors system, this happens due a conflict between our Dynamic Interiors script and the Volumetric Fog one.
We are already working at an Hotfix (v3.51) that will be released in about 24-48 hours.
Meanwhile, in order to avoid the issue, you can use the Volrath’s Workaround fix described below:
1. Disable RCRNvolumetric.esp
2. Load your save game/or start a new game. You should see a message stating RCRN has started.
3. Now save your game and exit.
4. Enable RCRNvolumetric.esp
5. Now when you load your save game with RCRNvolumetric.esp loading after rcrnShaders.esp, the DI issues should no longer occur.
Thank you again Volrath for providing us the workaround!
We really apologize with users that are experiencing the problem, hopefully in few hours everything will be fine again!
Stay tuned for the official v3.51 Hotfix!